Our site has been created with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
The site has been designed responsively so page layout will differ depending on the resolution used to view each page on the site.
Text contained within the site can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option on your browser.
To increase the text size
- In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Mozilla Firefox, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Google Chrome, At the top right, click More, next to zoom, choose the zoom options you want: to make everything larger click zoom in, to make everything smaller click zoom out.
- In Safari, go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key (then +)
- Images that convey important information have an alternative text. Where an image is used for decorative purposes the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the site.
We are able to provide literature and communications in the following alternative formats: Braille, Large print and audio tape. If you require any document in these formats please contact us on 01274 700 700 or email email@example.com
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources.
Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.