Our site has been created with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
The site has been designed so that pages can be viewed at a screen resolution of 955 pixels wide.
Text contained within the site can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option on your browser.
To increase the text size
- In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Mozilla Firefox, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Opera, go to the File menu, select Preferences then Fonts and then change Minimum font size (pixels)
- In Safari, go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key ( then +)
- Images that convey important information have an alternative text. Where an image is used for decorative purposes the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the site.
We are able to provide literature and communications in the following alternative formats: Braille, Large print and audio tape. If you require any document in these formats please contact us on 01274 700 700 or email email@example.com
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources.
Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
As well as our standard telephone service you can contact us via Typetalk, the telephone relay service provided by BT and the RNID. To use this service type the prefix 18001 before the telephone number you are wishing to contact. Our main switchboard number will be 1800101274700700
This service can be used at any time whilst our head office is open.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.